CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beautiful Day!!

Today is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Wow!
"The heavens declare the glory of God"!!!
Well, my mom is off...And, I kinda miss her already...=(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lol, well It started out to be a beautiful day!!!!
But um, yeah besides the rain it was a beautiful day all day!! Especially around 6'o clock =) *sigh*
It is so wonderful to be of one mind with some one, especially some one that you really like!! All I can do is marvel at how amazing God is!

5 comments:

DAVID BROWN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Here I am, sitting in the guest room at our house, listening to the wind, rain, and thunder reading about the beautiful day... am I missing something? LOL... are you in love?

P.S. I'm just joking. I do know it was pretty earlier today.

Unknown said...

it's still raining!

Saved by God's Grace said...

LoL, Lauren you are a riot...;) I love you!!! But, no, I am not "in love" but very much in like!!! =D We should go on that walk tomorrow!!! I will call you or something maybe.

Unknown said...

one mind? Explain yourself???