CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Why?


Why is it that some people just have it hard?
Why is it that some people just can't be happy?
Why is it that some people can't appreciate the little things?

Well I used to be one of those people, I thought I had it hard, I thought I couldn't be happy, I never appreciated the little things.....I am so glad though that all that is different now!! Praise God!! But now I have a friend who is in the same rut I was and it's making me really sad....=/ I guess the only thing to do is to pray for them! God can bring healing and happiness and satisfaction!!! Praise His name!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My day: was great except for the afternoon when I had to study and study and I didn't get to see Dan...=/
Tonight was great though! =) And I don't really want to go into detail...
But, tonight we had a great time of fellowship at the church house, Brother James is turning
50 the big five oh [LOL] on Tuesday so of course every one had to throw a big party! No moes though =( which leaves me a little hungry! =/ Anyway, I really don't feel like rambling on anymore so I will end this now....Goodnight to all!!

0 comments: