CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

A blessing? C=

Today....ugh...it was a stressful day well part of it was....trying to get things done in the time they needed to be done etc...But, happy to announce my Aunt had a safe, but tiring trip down...Mom, Grama and Aunt are leaving tomorrow. round 7 is their flight...please be in prayer for their safety...=) They will be gone for 3 weeks!! =/ I'm sure me and my father will survive...=)...

My evening was great! =) Spent it with my friend...And, I cannot at all wait until tomorrow night and Wed. night as well!! =) They will be great...

"God never moves without purpose or plan when trying his servant and molding a man, give thanks to Lord though your trials seem great in darkness he giveth a song. Oh rejoice in the Lord he makes no mistakes he knoweth the end of each path that I take, for when I am tried and purified, I shall come forth as gold"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, what's wrong?!?!