CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tonight Tonight.....


TODAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a crazy night...lol one who was there might know what I mean....lol. Today was a crazy day too...had to work to earn money for HONDOROUS!!! Spent 4 hours working, cleaning windows, doing yard work, cleaning inside and out of a van and running to the store....Then had to go to the church and clean for 3 hours....kind of tiring.....my legs are hurting...not sure why, guess I am out of shape!! I'll have to go walking with Lauren so I can get back IN shape! ahhhh....hehe. Anyway, then I came home took a nap and got ready, ate dinner and left for church....and on to churchstreet....theres where crazy came in.....and I shant go into detail for sake of my readers.....so with that I bid thee GOODNIGHT!

Praise God, tomorrow is Sunday!!! =) =) =)

4 comments:

DAVID BROWN said...

You could write about why today is "finally here" being a good thing :0)

DAVID BROWN said...

LOL... I said that, not DAVID A

LAUREN

Saved by God's Grace said...

lol!! I am going to later...just wanted to get something down for now...ya know ;)

Unknown said...

You are so funny, Esther!!!