CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

=D What's on yOuR mind?


The reason I guess, that I have not been writing in here is: I have a wonderful boyfriend now, whom I love spending time with. And, I just don't have time to say all that I want to say. I have been enjoying my work at Chickfila...and today we got a new milkshake...coffee caramel....we went there today and tried it. It was very yummy!! =) And today, I got a hair cut, it is just above my shoulders now. =) I think it looks cute, but, most of all my boyfriend LoVeS it =). And that is what matters!!! It matters not what anyone else thinks. I will have to post a pic later...my phone is not sending the pix to my computer.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

cute hair... ugly couple. J/K! I love ya! Eat more chicken!