CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

hehe =) <3

Well, I havn't written in here for a few days...I've been so busy I guess. Doing ministries and not getting much sleep ...and spending time with my best friend C= who by the way is perfect.

Anyway, I had the most perfect weekend this weekend....It was wonderful. Easter was wonderful getting to spend time with my family and my best friend.

Work is going well...

I am looking forward to our missions trip...every activity and every time I work to earn money for this trip it gets me looking forward to it more and more. I hope that we can see many souls saved, and I pray that our lives are changed for the glory of God...

What else is there to say...ah, my mom is back home for almost a week now, It is great to have her home. I missed her more that a lot. She is a wonderful mom and a great friend. I love her LOTS. =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm COOMMEENNTTIINNGG again!

Saved by God's Grace said...

Your such a brat...;)