CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dear Diary

  • I have been sick for going on 2 1/2 weeks now. [gr] This is one imperfection in my life.

As far as my life being perfect...it is.
  • I have a wonderful Saviour, who saved my soul from hell. And, who loves me much more than anyone ever could.
  • I have a wonderful family.
  • I have wonderful Christian friends who challenge me to be a better Christian. C=
  • I have a wonderful place to live, wonderful clothes to wear, and wonderful pets to enjoy.
  • I have a body that works, I am not blind, dumb, or lame.
  • I have a wonderful place to go to church, and a wonderful pastor to learn the word of God from.
  • And, well I don't even have to say it but, I will. I have a wonderful special friend, who encourages me constantly.
There is so much more I could say, but isn't there always? hehe

0 comments: