CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My guy

10 Things about the guy I want to be with:

  • He must be a Christian
  • Love God and want God's will for his life and for mine
  • Desire to serve God
  • Thankful
  • Cute
  • Sweet
  • Treat me like he would want to be treated [This is to say he wants to be treated very well. ;)]
  • Love me for who I am and not want to change me
    • If my heart is right with God, I will be changing anyway to be more Christ-like everyday.
  • Mature [ok ok, is there any guy that is mature?? He must at least know when to be mature.]
  • At least like animals [since I love them]
    • This leads me to say, he must love Smith & Wesson!
      • But who doesn't?
These are just ten things. After all I must be picky if I have to spend the rest of my life with someone. It might as well be someone I can say, "I get to spend the rest of my life with ...so and so"...
(I figured I could write up a "list" of something too! Instead of always telling about my day.)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

My prayer for you is that you find the man of your dreams...it is well worth waiting for.

Saved by God's Grace said...

Thank you Hannah! C=